Monday, September 24, 2018

Homework choices


Home Learning Choice Board                        September - October 2017
Directions: Select any four activities. Circle the ones once you complete them.
Daily Reading: Read EVERYDAY for 20 mins. “Today a Reader -  Tomorrow a Leader!”
Math
Language Arts/ Reading
Social Science
Other
Create a math problem based on what we are doing in class.
Find two new words from your reading and draw a picture of their meaning.
Draw a family tree from your mom or dad’s side all the way back to your grandparents.
Read an article about a topic on:

Go onto www.Hda.com
and practice some math facts. Email the result(s) to Mrs. Regan
Write an email to a family member.
Interview a parent: Compare and contrast the different ways they grew up compared to you.
Figure out how to make a bird-bath or bird feeder for birds. See if you are successful in attracting them. You might need to do research. This could be a project that takes many weeks.  Send me a picture of your project.
Play a math game you learned in class with your sibling or parent.
Read a storybook to a sibling or parent.
Mrs. Regan's Choice
Activity:

Go to Google Maps and locate a city.
Longitude:
Latitude:
Hemisphere:
Continent:
Country:
A  fact about the city:
I had many activities going on after school today, and I made decision to not do a home learning activity. I know that I cannot choose this box every week, but when I really need a home learner FREE PASS, I can use this box. My teacher and parents trust that I will use this box wisely.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts